Skip to main content

Intro





Hello!! Hi! Oh my goodness someone is here!!!





Some of you may know me already. I used to work with a genre specific blog. If that's the case, Hi my peeps!! So glad to see you again. If you've never read me before, THANK YOU for giving me a shot. I decided to start this blog because I love to read. It's my escape from reality, we all need that sometimes right? I love to talk about what I read with other people. Share the love and all that. Some of my favorite authors have jumped from that one specific genre to others and I want to be able to review them all. No big groups to manage, no pages to mess with, I have no lists to keep track of for you. It's just me. Basically I just need a place to talk all the books when I want to talk books. Just get down to the nitty gritty. :)

If you've made it this far congrats. I can get wordy. I can also be a bit quirky and a tad bit over the top about some of the books I read. That just means that the author did a fab job writing it though right? I also venture off track sometimes too. Gosh, y'all may just want to abandon ship now. JUMP!!!

For reals though, why I'm here. I love to read, plain and simple. I'm a wife, mom to one boy (8) a dog and two cats. I listen to audio books to and from work and I read daily. So why not take what I've read and share my experience with you? That's why I'm here. I'm going to give you my truths about the books I read. That may be good and it may be bad. Not every book is for every person and that's ok. I'm just gonna tell you how I feel about it. You will see that I have certain authors that I absolutely adore and they will probably get raved about a little more than others. Sorry, not sorry. I do tend to jump around in my tastes. I like a little of everything. It typically stays in the romance field though but you never know what will tickly my fancy.

So that's me and my life in a nutshell. I hope you stick around and give my reviews a read. You never know, we might be book besties and we never even knew it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safe & Sound by Lucy Felthouse

  Safe and Sound, (The Dreadnoughts) Lucy Felthouse ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Amazon / Goodreads Blurb: Kim is within touching distance of her goal - but is it already too late? Kim Medhurst, ex-British military intelligence officer turned scientist and climate activist, is in a race against time. With help from her four men, she's researching how to make the ygrene - the mysterious power source she retrieved from a remote Scottish island - a viable alternative to fossil fuel. An unexpected visitor recently bought them a little extra breathing space, but they're painfully aware it won't last forever. Despite their hard work, the whole thing looks set to crash down around their ears when the greedy megalomaniac they've been desperate to avoid shows up on the Greig twins' doorstep. While Kim and the gang would happily lay down their lives to stop the ygrene getting into the wrong hands, Kim would prefer to steer clear of violence. Their latest visitor claims he only wants to talk, but

Ruining Dahlia by C.R. Jane

  Ruining Dahlia, (Mafia Wars) C.R. Jane ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Amazon / Goodreads Blurb: I was sold to my enemies. And not just my enemies. I was sold to monsters. I should know all about how to survive monsters though, I come from a family of them. We aren't Butchers in name only, and surely the Rossi family can’t be as bad as the devil that’s been destroying me since I was eight years old. New York City, the powerful head of the Cosa Nostra, is my new home. Where Lucian, Raphael, and Gabriel Rossi now think they own me. The thing they don't realize is that I'm more than what I seem. A dahlia has always bloomed best in the light, and even though everything about this place and these men is shrouded in darkness, I’m determined to thrive…to win. They play a game for keeps, a game where the only rule is that there are no rules. They want to ruin me. But what disturbs me most is that I just might like it. It’s me against them, and only time will tell If I'll be the winner or be

Cut and Run by Lucy Felthouse

  Cut and Run, (The Dreadnoughts) Lucy Felthouse ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Amazon / Goodreads Blurb: Kim’s on track to save the world—but will she pay with her life? Kim Medhurst, ex-British military intelligence officer turned scientist and climate activist, has a vitally important project on her hands. The mysterious object she set out to retrieve from the remote Scottish island has the potential to power the entire planet. All she needs to do is figure out exactly how to make it happen, and the Scottish Highlands seems the perfect place to complete her research in peace—as well as enjoy the company of the gorgeous Greig twins. Unfortunately, things aren’t that simple. Someone knows what Kim’s up to and wants to get their hands on her and the object she now calls the ygrene. As if that wasn’t concerning enough, Chastain goes missing, spurring Kim and the others into action. The team’s newfound abilities come in handy as they attempt to find their friend and navigate the murky underworld of dirty ener