Skip to main content

Natural Born Killers by Lucy Smoke

 

Natural Born Killers, (Sick Boys Book 3)
Lucy Smoke
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Blurb:

Rule No. 3: Never let anyone think they can hurt you and get away with it. I thought I’d seen and felt the worst of it, but there’s nothing worse than betrayal. Corina knows who’s behind what happened to me and she may think hiding will keep her safe, but after everything that’s happened, nothing can keep her safe from me and the Sick Boys. She’s a pawn in all of this, but I’ll get that information even if it means I have to cut it out of her - piece by fucking piece. This little charade is about to end. They thought they could drag me down into the dirt and grind my soul into the dust. What they failed to realize is that there’s nothing left of my soul and I don’t mind getting a little dirty if it means getting my revenge. I may have let her fool me once, but there’s no way in hell I’ll let her fool me twice. After I’m done with her, I’m going after the big boys.

Series Order:


This is the third book in the Sick Boys series and it is the conclusion of Dean and Avalon's story. What a freaking ride it has been. This series so far has been a whirlwind of emotions. Dean and Ava's story has been so intense that bringing their story to a close, Lucy really had to bring it. And bring it she did. This book is dark, gritty, sexy and still has elements of romance with some humor sprinkled in. Or maybe that's just my dark sense of humor showing. There is so much that happens in this book, I can't even begin to tell you about it. This book was absolutely everything I wanted for the end of their story.

So we know that this series has been dark. Ava can be brutal at times and it only gets darker and more brutal in this book. One of my favorite things in this series though is the relationships she has with not only Dean, but Braxton and Abel as well. The relationships they all have with each other really. These boys would do anything for each other and Ava has worked her way right into the mix and it's been absolutely amazing to see their bond grow over the books. And just a side note here, I can not wait to see what the future holds for Braxton and Abel as well. I need their stories in my life!! Throw in a little Riley and Luc and I'm gonna need Lucy to be tied to her computer for a while writing us some more greatness.

Ok back to this book. Ava is after revenge and she won't let anything get in her way. She has secrets to uncover and wrongs to right. Our girl is fierce and it is AWESOME!! There are some moments in this book where you are like holy cow Ava! Then there are some parts in this book that will just rip your freaking heart out. Dean, oh my Dean. But no spoilers! I'll just say that this big ole book is jam packed with action and you will not be able to put it down once you pick it up. 

Like the first two books, this is told in Dean and Avalon's POV. Also like the first two, we have some seriously hot sexy times. Boy does Lucy raise the bar on their play time in this book. Loved it. Of course, we also have some dark, brutal moments that could be triggering for some people so there is that warning as well. If you made it through the first two books though then you are like me and love the darkness that this series brings. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safe & Sound by Lucy Felthouse

  Safe and Sound, (The Dreadnoughts) Lucy Felthouse ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Amazon / Goodreads Blurb: Kim is within touching distance of her goal - but is it already too late? Kim Medhurst, ex-British military intelligence officer turned scientist and climate activist, is in a race against time. With help from her four men, she's researching how to make the ygrene - the mysterious power source she retrieved from a remote Scottish island - a viable alternative to fossil fuel. An unexpected visitor recently bought them a little extra breathing space, but they're painfully aware it won't last forever. Despite their hard work, the whole thing looks set to crash down around their ears when the greedy megalomaniac they've been desperate to avoid shows up on the Greig twins' doorstep. While Kim and the gang would happily lay down their lives to stop the ygrene getting into the wrong hands, Kim would prefer to steer clear of violence. Their latest visitor claims he only wants to talk, but

Ruining Dahlia by C.R. Jane

  Ruining Dahlia, (Mafia Wars) C.R. Jane ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Amazon / Goodreads Blurb: I was sold to my enemies. And not just my enemies. I was sold to monsters. I should know all about how to survive monsters though, I come from a family of them. We aren't Butchers in name only, and surely the Rossi family can’t be as bad as the devil that’s been destroying me since I was eight years old. New York City, the powerful head of the Cosa Nostra, is my new home. Where Lucian, Raphael, and Gabriel Rossi now think they own me. The thing they don't realize is that I'm more than what I seem. A dahlia has always bloomed best in the light, and even though everything about this place and these men is shrouded in darkness, I’m determined to thrive…to win. They play a game for keeps, a game where the only rule is that there are no rules. They want to ruin me. But what disturbs me most is that I just might like it. It’s me against them, and only time will tell If I'll be the winner or be

Cut and Run by Lucy Felthouse

  Cut and Run, (The Dreadnoughts) Lucy Felthouse ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Amazon / Goodreads Blurb: Kim’s on track to save the world—but will she pay with her life? Kim Medhurst, ex-British military intelligence officer turned scientist and climate activist, has a vitally important project on her hands. The mysterious object she set out to retrieve from the remote Scottish island has the potential to power the entire planet. All she needs to do is figure out exactly how to make it happen, and the Scottish Highlands seems the perfect place to complete her research in peace—as well as enjoy the company of the gorgeous Greig twins. Unfortunately, things aren’t that simple. Someone knows what Kim’s up to and wants to get their hands on her and the object she now calls the ygrene. As if that wasn’t concerning enough, Chastain goes missing, spurring Kim and the others into action. The team’s newfound abilities come in handy as they attempt to find their friend and navigate the murky underworld of dirty ener